The league season runs from April to November approximately, with events organised in various towns and cities in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region. League events will vary between the conventional L-distance format (10/60/10) and unconventional duathlon formats, adding elements of time trial, enduro and multi-stage factors (with rest time between stages).
Athletes will accumulate points across the league for the final standings at the end of each season. To register for the League, click on the button below
Athletes wishing to participate in the league must download the athlete's agreement and contract, read it, sign it and send a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org before registering on the registration platform.
Click on the button below to download the athlete's agreement and contract.
The League was created to test the athletes' abilities and level of adaptation as well as to generate a friendly atmosphere for the spectators. Races will vary from very long endurance distances to spectacular short loops for very fast and tactical sprint style events with additional elements of time trial, enduro and multi-stage factors (with rest time between stages).
Depending on the nature, structure and available infrastructure of each host city, we will determine the type of challenge for the athletes.
The League's racing options include :
- Conventional Duathlon - L: Comprising 10 km (running) - 60 km (cycling) - 10 km (running)
- Enduro Duathlon – XS : Comprenant 1 km (course à pied) – 2 km (vélo) – 1 km (course à pied) – 2 km (vélo) – 1 km (course à pied) – 2 km (vélo) – 1 km (course à pied) – 2 km (vélo) – 1 km (course à pied)
- Enduro Duathlon – S : Comprenant 2 km (course à pied) – 5 km (vélo) – 2 km (course à pied) – 5 km (vélo) – 2 km (course à pied) – 5 km (vélo) – 2 km (course à pied) – 5 km (vélo) – 2 km (course à pied)
- Duathlon M individual time trial: Athlete against the clock over 10 km (running) - 40 km (cycling) - 5 km (running)
- Multi-stage: Includes 3 stages
- a. Stage 1 = 3km/15km/3km, 10-20 min pause from the moment the first competitor has finished.
- b. Stage 2 = 2km/10km/2km, 10-20 min pause from the moment the first competitor has finished.
- c. Stage 3 = 1km/5km/1km, end
All athletes in the league will wear the same red jersey at the beginning of the season with the sponsorship of the league. Each jersey has the event logo on the right shoulder and left thigh for both men and women.
Athletes will have to buy their red jersey personalised with their first name and number.
Special coloured jerseys are awarded to athletes based on their performance after each League event. These colours include :
- Violet - For the first finishers, male and female, in the overall classification
- Yellow - For the second finishers, male and female, in the overall classification
- Green - For the third finishers, male and female, in the overall classification
A jersey of each colour is allocated to the men and women concerned before the start of the next stage.
You can buy your personalised skinsuit when you register for the league or contact us via email@example.com.
After each event in the League, points will be awarded to the athletes.
The athlete with the most points in the League at the end of the season is crowned winner.
The allocation of points will be based on the number of participants registered at the beginning of each season.
- DNF = -1 point
- DNS = -3 points
- Penalty for waste dumped in the public space, faults and unsportsmanlike behaviour = -5 points
The top performers will win and accumulate prizes after each stage of the League. A bonus prize will be awarded to the league winners at the end of the season.